Friday, October 15, 2010

Working In The Womb

Working In The Womb

10/8/10



13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full and well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16



I have read this passage of scripture several times and have even used it in one of my previous blogs. I have always looked at it in the aspect of God knowing us before we were born and how we are fearfully and wonderfully made. While doing Bible study homework I had to look up this passage of scripture and when I read it this time I thought about something that I have never thought about. Before a women becomes pregnant the Lord can already see the child and knows everything about them. Then the awesome part is that while a women is pregnant God is working inside her creating this precious child that He loves so much. Scripture says that He knit us together and that we were woven together and that just makes me picture the Lord working inside the womb creating each child just the way He wants them.



God knows if and when a women will become pregnant and He is the one who controls that. He promised Abraham and Sarah a son, but Sarah did not give birth to Isaac until she was 90 years old. God made the "impossible" possible.



After thinking about that I asked God why He allows women to get pregnant outside of marriage and why He allows people who shouldn't have chidren have them. He quickly reminded me that ALL things happen for a reason and that He works ALL things together for good for those who love Him and have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 In my opinion my parents should have never been able to have me because of they were unable to take care of me and I went to foster care and all of that stuff, but God is using all of that to make my testimony so much more powerful. He created me for a reason and I had to go through the things that I did for a reason and it is for His glory.



I don't know why things happen the way they do, but I know that God has a reason for all things and He never makes a mistake. We were all created the way that God wanted us and He worked inside of our mother's wombs to make us just this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment