Thursday, June 24, 2010

A summer of memories


A summer of Memories
6/24/10

Summer is a great time of year, but unfortunitely it is one that I have never gotten the chance to enjoy because of my life growing up. It seems as if something tragic happened every summer and then from High school on I had a job so there was really no summer anymore, but that is all changing now.

I am currently working as a live-in nanny and I care for two little girls ages two and five and I have determined in my heart that this is going to be my best summer so far and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. I have been busy since the beginning of May making summer memories witht these two precious little girls and I am trying to give them the life that I never had.

God has saved me and allowed me to endure the things that I have and I know that He is working everything together for the good as Romans 8:28 says. So although I don’t have any previous summer memories I am making lots of favorite memories this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Savannah... I am so sorry you have not had wonderful summers. Praise God though that He has saved you and that His plan for you is good! I love that you are determined to make this the best summer ever. You can do it, Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it has been the best summer of my life! God can do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete