Wednesday, September 11, 2013

STRENGTH FROM THE LORD

STRENGTH FROM THE LORD
9/11/13

We all have days and situations that we go through that make us feel as if we can’t go on. We feel weak, tired and run down. Our strength has been depleted and everything just seems overwhelming and too big for us to handle. I know I’ve felt this way many times in my life. If it wasn’t for the Lord being by myself and giving me the strength that I need I would never make it. Isaiah 41:10b (NIV) says, “I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” I don’t know about you, but I find great comfort in those words. There’s also a verse in Matthew that says, “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20b. If we hide these truths in our hearts then difficult times or situations won’t be such a struggle.

Will you cling to these truths the next time you feel weak, tired and run down?

No comments:

Post a Comment